Monday 15 March 2010

YouMeAtSix Gig

Ok so long time since I blogged, but I've had literally nothing to blog about! Until now! Muahahahaha!!!

I saw You Me At Six on Saturday! It was AMAZING! I would go on for hours but here are the highlights;
- Wandering around Newcastle with Charlie trying to find StarBucks then getting lost and having to pop in Subway to ask directions. When we finally got there I picked up someone else's order (still tasted nice though) and managed to spill it all down myself. This caused Charlie to spurt hers out laughing all over her arm. Good times :')
- Finding Paige in the que! That's just amazing because I haven't seen her in agesss :D
- Josh pointed at me and laughed, and he smiled at me too. Everyone was like '¬.¬' at me which I found funny.
- During 'Finders Keepers' they were filming for the DVD and I got on Natalie back and was screaming the lyrics whilst doing a <3 with my hands. I'm PRETTY SURE I was filmed, I can't wait to see if I'm on the DVD or not :D
- Me and Natalie went in the Mosh pit and somehow managed to stay together, it was hilarious :')
- Me and Natalie fell over. We had about ten people on top of us and I thought we were going to die but we were fine XD
- Afterwards,we waited behind and, are you ready? WE MET JOSH, MATT AND MAX!! It was awesome! They signed my poster :')

I've probably missed something off, but oh well.

All in all it was a fantastic night and I'd love to re-live it. They're REALLY good live, even though Josh had larangitus (?).

Also, bad day today at school. I'm just sick of people spreading rumours that affect my relationship. I ignore them most of the time because they're not true, but it gets harder each time. And this was worse because EVERYONE was saying it and he wasn't in school to deny it.

Damn them.

Byeee
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment