Monday 15 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy V-Day everyone :) (even though it was yesterday...)

I've been spending a lot of time with Jamie lately, and just haven't been finding the time to blog (or DailyBooth, or Tweet...) but it's cos I've been having a nice time!

We watched 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' the other night and I cried :'( It's so sad! Mind you, it isn't as sad as 'The Notebook' ... My friend Elly and I literally screamed at that.

We also watched 'Pretty Woman' after a lot of begging and pleading... I like that movie, it's so perfect for a girlie sleepover, don't ya think?

Also, went to see 'Avatar' in 3D with Charlie... IT. IS. AMAZING! You should ALL go and see it :D On the way back, I found a mini plough in the sky and named it 'Beth'. Only to get home and find out it already had a name - 'The Seven Sisters'. ¬.¬ Oh well, in my mind, it was ALWAYS be 'Beth' :D <3

All I've spoke about in this blog is movies... oh well, it seems all I'm living on recently is pizza and movies... Oh well, you've gotta love life!

That reminds me! he other night I freaked myself out thinking about death, and I started crying and couldn't sleep... it made me realise just how scared of growing old and dying I am D:

Well, shall have to go; my neck's going in cramp!
Love you!
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment