Wednesday 20 January 2010

Music has got to be the easiest GCSE to pass. EVER.

Music has got to be the easiest GCSE to pass. EVER.

For instance, in one of the exams, you pre-write your answer and you're allowed to take it in to copy it up... In another they always ask basically the same answers, and they've always got the same answer. And some people sit there and still complain about it being hard...

Someone today asked if I could see from under my fringe, and I know it's stupid but it got me paranoid of my hair. It annoys me so much that people like her think they can rule the place and put people down? What makes her so special? To be fair (and I'm not being big-headed), me and my friends are much smarter, talented, and nicer people! And if it comes down to looks then a dog is better looking! I'm just saying!

YM@6 is coming closer, and I'm excited. The new album is sexay, I can't stop listening, it's sooooo good!

Very short post, tres sorry.
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment