Wednesday 6 January 2010

No School

List of things I want to accomplish this year;
- Pass all my GCSE's - This will be easy, apart from maybe Science and French.

- Get into the college of my choice - Need to, or I will be very upset and dissapointed in myself.

- See loads more amazing bands live - Hopefully includes Blink182 and McFly. I've already got tickets for YouMeAtSix in March :).

- Get a job - This isn't as much something I want, it's more something I need. I am so low on cash right now, it's terrible.

- Somehow, finish the story I'm writing - The first story I think I have any hopes to keeping too as well.

- Get my sleeping regime back into order - Recently been staying up all night and sleeping most of the day. Must stop this!

- Try to become more helpful around the house - This involves keeping my room tidy and helping mum more often.

- Improve and practice my cooking skills - Because I find it fun :) And obv, yummy.

- Blog more - This means finding things to blog about too.

- Actually start YouTube - Been meaning to for ages now.

- Try harder! - In every aspect of life...

:D Night everybody!
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment