Friday 15 January 2010

Today has been an epic day.

I was gonna put 'today has been a good day' but then I noticed that's the last line in the film 'Cloverfield' and almost everyone dies in that film so I changed it.

Anyway, yeah, today has been AWESOME!! AND IT'S NOT EVEN FINISHED YET!!! First of all I got like ten hours sleep last night so I woke up all refreshed and stuff, then I fell over in school which sounds bad but was actually hilarious XD.

Then!!!!! We got our final grades in English and Maths. I got and A and a B!!!! I'm soooo happy, I honestly didn't expect that B in Maths, and I would've cried if I didn't get an A in English. I also got two B's in Science but they aren't final grades.

I am so happy right now!!!! And tonight is Popstar to Opera Star with DANNY FRICKIN JONES FROM MCFLY!! Ahhhh! I'm soo excited! Imma watch it and die and stuff.

But yeah, today has been EPIC!!!

I LOVE MY LIFE!!

Beth,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment